Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or call us at 733-9242.
- Monday: Complete 20 minutes in IXL in reading or math. Did you know we picked out some special skills for you to practice so you can impress your teachers next year? Check out the upper right corner for a link to skills your TLC teacher picked just for you!
- Tuesday: Check out the out-of-this-world Solar Oven video below and leave a comment about what you are most excited to cook. Don’t forget to log the minutes you listened to the read aloud at tclib.org in your summer reading profile. They are giving away cool prizes!
- Wednesday: Read a recipe with your mom and dad, aunt or siblings! Then try to cook it! How did it come out? Snap a picture and share it with TLC on instagram or in the comments below.
- Thursday: Pick up a Grab and Go Art Kit from the library. They are first come first serve, so make sure to swing by early to get one!
- Friday: Make your Solar Oven from the video you watched on Tuesday and cook with it. I reheated Pizza on mine and it was cheesy and delicious. Don’t be shy, snap a picture and send it to TLC on instagram, facebook, in the comments or to email@example.com. We want to see your skills!
- Saturday: Get ready to be brave…. Ask a neighbor, or a family member if you are quarantining, for their favorite recipe! Collecting good recipes now that you know how to cook and are tasty will help you as you grow up! When I went off to college I didn’t know how to cook anything but mac and cheese. By having your own collection of recipes, you won’t be stuck eating the same boring meal every night of the week like me!
- Sunday: Complete 20 minutes in IXL in reading or math! Did you know that we check your progress on the IXL website! We see you working hard. Keep it up!
We can’t wait to hear about what challenges you complete this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment below! Oh, and send us some recipes! We’ll try them at our house too!
¡Asegúrese de escribir el nombre de su hijo/a en el cuadro de comentarios cada vez que vea un video!
- Pizza or Shoe Box
- Wooden Spoon of Stick
- Box Cutter
- Aluminum Foil
- Plastic Wrap
- Black Construction Paper
- Some Food to Cook (E.g. Tortillas and Cheese)