- Monday: Complete 20 minutes in IXL in reading or math. You can keep using this tool throughout the summer even though our weekly challenges will end this week!
- Tuesday: Check out the super fly Hot Air Balloons video below and leave a comment with something you learned!
- Wednesday: Mark your calendars for 12:00 today and visit the Blair Place Apartments! The JH Public Art studio will be there to help you get in touch with your creative side! Snap a pic if you see other TLC students there and tag @tetonliteracy in it on instagram!
- Thursday: Pick up a Grab and Go Art Kit from the library. I hope you know that you can officially call yourself an artist with everything you’ve learned and created this summer!
- Friday: Make your own Hot Air Balloons! Take a pic and share it with TLC! We can’t wait to see what yours looks like.
- Saturday: Use your internet search skills and find videos of hot air balloon flights in Jackson and Idaho!
- Sunday: Complete 20 minutes in IXL in reading or math! Wow, we are really proud of all the work you’ve done this summer!
We can’t wait to hear about what challenges you complete this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment below! Check out the full August 2020 calendar for additional ideas of ways to keep learning this month!
¡Asegúrese de escribir el nombre de su hijo/a en el cuadro de comentarios cada vez que vea un video!
- Optional: Popsicle Sticks (For the balloon basket)